Gas Fire Tables Over Wood Burning πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯

With the fall upon us and the weather set to get chillier by the day, my family was contemplating having a cozy fire feature in the backyard. As we started checking out fire pits and tables online as well as offline, I was decidedly put off by the wood burning options.


While I craved the warmth and blaze of the fire, I definitely didn’t want the hassle of collecting wood, trying to light the fire and waiting till the fire extinguishers completely every time. Neither did I care to be bothered about looking out for sparks or hot embers getting caught in the wind. And cleaning the ash and other debris is not my scene at all.

The gas fire tables at Outdoor Fire And Patio (www.outdoorfireandpatio.com) seemed like a very attractive option in this regard. I liked the compact and polished designs of the steel and copper tables and they were portable too. However, what caught my attention the most is that it’s much easier to operate a gas powered fire feature! The salesperson assured me that all I have to do is hook it up to my home’s natural gas or propane line and I would be ready to go!

The prices were quite reasonable but the main issue for us was choosing from the varied styles, shapes, colors and finishes. We deliberated for a long time and even went back twice before deciding on the stylish Wok Copper Fire Pit Table.

The gas fire tables are easy to assemble and I was glad to see that I can get the dazzling flames going very easily. It has become the pride of our backyard and we can’t get enough of stretching out around the fire every evening. The kids are really looking forward to roasting marshmallows during Halloween with their friends from the neighborhood…..c

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What To Do With Fire Pit Ashes: 25 Creative Use Cases

From Ancient Rituals to Modern Marvels: The Evolution of Fire and Water Bowls

Here Are Some Fundamental Maintenance and Safety Tips for Your Modern Gas Fire Pit